PMI-ACP® is an internationally recognized credential for the practitioners, who have proved their knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools & techniques of agile methodologies. The PMI-ACP practitioners may show their expertise in Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD) approaches.Learning Objectives
- To provide a thorough understanding of Agile Principles & Terminologies.
- To accommodate change or changes during the project progression.
- Value Driven Delivery.
- What are Agile Teams and the roles of the team members?
- To equip participants on creating User Stories, Roles & Responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
- Stand-alone & Retrospective Meetings
- To provide an understanding on the Adaptive Project Life Cycle.
- Differences between Agile and Scaled Agile Framework.
- To understand the contributions of the Agile Team.
- Experienced and Well Educated Course Consultants
- Training since 2000
- 30,000+ Students trained so far
- Exam Eligibility Verification
- Internationally recognized course content
- Instructor Led or Online Training
- Course Completion Certificate
- Support to renew the certification during recertification
- Complaint Register Systems in place
- Customized Training if needed
- Special price for corporate or group training
- Agile-ACP® Book of Knowledge
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- PMI-ACP® Certified Trainers
- 15 Yrs. Industry Experience
- 10 yrs. Training Experience
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value Driven delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem detection and resolution
- Continuous improvement
- Project Managers/Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Associates
- Project Assistants/Engineers
- Project Analysts & Project Coordinators
- Software Developers
- Aspiring Agile Practitioners
- People who are looking for a change in their career from Waterfall to Agile methodologies of Project Management.
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in projects
|Education||General Project Exp||Agile Project Exp||Training|
|Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)||2,000 hours (12 months) working on project teams This experience must have been earned in the last 5 years||1,500 hours (8 months) working on project teams using agile methodologies This experience must have been earned in the last 3 years||21 Hrs.|
- MCQs – 120 , 20 Unscored Questions
- Duration – 3 Hrs
- Valid up to 3 yrs
- 30 PDUs
- Education : 18 PDUs and Giving Back : 12 PDUs
- Regular ( 7PM-10PM, Sat / Mon / Wed)
- Weekend ( Friday or Saturday)
- Fast-track ( Corporate Training , weekdays 9AM-5PM)