ISO 45001: 2015 (OHSAS) is a set of standards for establish the principles to manage the health and safety needs of an organization. ISO 45001:2018 (OH &S) compliance with the national & international standards & regulations related to OH & S requirements.
- Safety Manager / Performance Improvement Officer
- Safety Officer / Department or Process Owners
- Safety Engineers / Team Leaders.
- Civil Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer
- QHSE Manager / Engineer
Graduate and having fundamental knowledge about OH & S internal auditing skills.Course Material
IRCA Approved Training Materials
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018 standard and Clauses
- OH&S management principles
- Similarities and differences between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- Examining Authority: IRCA Approved Certification Body
- Written Examination
- 4 Hrs. Examination
- 40 Hrs.
- Week End / Weekdays / Corporate Batches
- Online / Class Room Training