The NFPA Certified Water-Based Systems Professional (CWBSP®) was created in 2018 after discussions with leaders in the field of water-based systems design who indicated a strong desire for a credential that will assess and verify demonstration of the knowledge and expertise necessary to be a water-based systems designer.Certification Body
NFPA® (National Fire Protection Association)Learning Objectives
- Recognize and provide evidence of competence in water-based systems design
- Ensure proficiency in the use of NFPA codes and standards
- Enhance professionalism
- Ensure a uniform, fair process for certification that is accessible to everyone who is eligible
- Facilitate success for those seeking certification
- Promote professional development through continuous learning
At the end of this training, the Participants will:
- Course Completion Certificate
- Training Materials
- Assistance in Exam Preparation
- Simulation Exam
- After Training Services ( ATS)
- KHDA Approved Training Provider
- Experienced and Well Educated Course Consultants
- Training since 2000
- 30,000+ Students trained so far
- Exam Eligibility Verification
- Internationally recognized course content
- Instructor Led or Online Training
- Course Completion Certificate
- Support to renew the certification during recertification
- Complaint Register Systems in place
- Customized Training if needed
- Special price for corporate or group training
- Testing Center for leading testing provider
- CWBSP® handbook
- Sample questions
- Qualified and Experienced
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience
- CWSB Certified
- Project Development
- Survey Existing Systems
- Design System Layouts
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Fire and Safety Engineer
- Fire and Safety Supervisor
- Safety Officer
- Fire Fighting Technician
- Safety Technician
- A high school diploma or a GED or International equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, or other related discipline from an accredite college or university
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Open Book Examination.
- 4 Hours.
- 100 MCQ.
- Exam Fees = $350 USD
- Recertification = 3 years
- ISO – Quality Testing Center
- Once a candidate has been certified, to remain active, they must recertify every three years. In order to maintain currency and relevancy with the challenges in the water-based systems profession, CWBSP certification holders are required to demonstrate their continuing participation in professional development activities.
- NFPA awards points towards recertification for various activities. Sixty points of professional development activities related to the water-based systems design profession must be earned and submitted during the recertification cycle. Certification holders must complete the Summary of Recertification Points Form, and submit it to NFPA for processing.
- It is important that you begin accumulating the required points as soon as possible. If college courses are declared for training hours, the same course cannot be taken twice within the 3-year period, and the candidate must convert credit hours to actual hours spent in the classroom.
- Batch size of 10-15 students.
- Course duration 40 Hrs.
- Regular, Weekend and Fast-track batches (Fridays/Saturdays).