Certified Fire Protection Specialist is an internationally recognized credential commitment to the fire protection, and distinguishes you as someone who is willing to invest the time and effort to enhance your career. Certificate holders come from a wide variety of disciplines including the fire service, insurance, design, manufacturing, consulting, and asset, property, and facilities management fields.Certification Body
National Fire Protection Association , USA
CFPS® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Risk Managers
- Loss control specialists
- Fire Officers, Fire Marshals, Fire Inspectors
- Safety Managers, Fire Safety Consultants
- Designers, Engineers, Code Enforcers
- Facility Managers
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Fire Safety related projects.
CFPS® Exam Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus two years of verifiable work experience dedicated to curtailing fire loss, both physical and financial. Copy of college diploma or transcript AND Resume are required.
- Associate's degree in engineering, technology or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus four years of verifiable work experience dedicated to curtailing fire loss, both physical and financial.
- High school diploma + 6 years of verifiable work experience dedicated to curtailing fire loss, both physical and financial.
- NFPA® CFPS® Handbook 21st edition
- Sample Questions
- 40 Hrs.
- Week Days / Week End / Corporate Batches
- Online / Class Room Training
- Refer the Annexure
Examination Fee details:
- Member: Application + Exam Fee: US$350.00
- Annual Renewal Fee: US$125.00
- Online or Open Book Examination
- 3 Hrs.
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- 70% passing Score
- ISO – Quality Testing Center
- Exam Center – Sharjah & Dubai
CFPS® Certification Validity
- 3 Years Validity
- 50 Points