CFM® credential holders will demonstrate their skills, knowledge and expertise in practicing facility management function. IFMA® is recognizing competency, establishing benchmarks and setting performance standards for individuals involving in facility management. Project Manager, Facility Manager/Engineer, Civil Engineer, Maintenance Manager/Engineer, building performance manager and beneficiaries.Learning Objectives
- To provide the participants a complete idea about the Facility Management framework and a clear understanding on the 11 core competencies.
- To provide a thorough understanding of the Facility Management Body of Knowledge.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the FM Standards.
- To effectively and efficiently handle Operations & Maintenance.
- To help participants prepare efficient documents like; Business Case, Business Continuity Plan, Project Management Plan, Communication methods and methodologies.
- To understand the contributions and the role of a Facility Manager.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Facility Management.
- Finally, to equip the participants with the necessary exam preparation.
- A good understanding on the Facility Management concepts and confidence in handling the FM related projects.
- An insight into the current and trending FM technologies to enhance new learning.
- 40 Hrs. of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
- Awareness on the Strengths, Opportunities, Threats & Weaknesses for continuous learning and development.
- The simulation exams provide confidence and understanding to pass the examination.
- Internationally recognized course content
- Instructor Led Training
- Copy of Training Materials
- Course Completion Certificate
- Qualified and experienced trainers in the industry with a minimum of 10-15 years of experience in handling projects and training.
- IFMA’s Handbooks
- Copy of the Training Materials
- Sample questions
IFMA’ Competency Area
- Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity
- Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability
- Finance and Business
- Human Factors
- Leadership and Strategy
- Operation and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Real Estate and Property Management
CFM® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Facility Managers / Facility Coordinators / Facility Supervisor
- Project Facility Manager / Project Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- Real Estate Professionals / Project Finance Professionals
- HVAC Engineer / MEP Engineer / Safety Professional
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Facilities Management.
- International testing takes place during four windows throughout the year. Applications for each window must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm CT by the application deadlines listed below.
- June 9-22, 2019 (application period February 24, 2019 - May 11, 2019)
- September 8-21, 2019 (application period May 12, 2019 - August 17, 2019)
- December 1-14, 2019 (application period August 18, 2019 - November 2, 2019)
- Batch size of 10-15 students.
- Course duration 40 Hrs.
- Regular, Weekend and Fast-track batches (Fridays/Saturdays).
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.