CCM® credential holders are meeting the highest standards for education, training, experience and have demonstrated the knowledge of construction management. Owners and service providers have a chance to show their skills to complete the projects and programs.Certification Body
Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI®), USA.Learning Objectives
- Learn to implement the effective management techniques to the planning, design, and construction of a project from inception to completion for the purpose of controlling time, cost and quality.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism in construction management.
- Certified & Experienced Trainers
- Exam Application Process Assistance
- Course Completion certificate
- Free Re Training for 1 Year or
- 30000 + Students trained So far
- Training Since 2009
- Simulation or Model Exam
- CCM® Study Guide
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- Project Management
- Cost Management
- Time Management
- Contract Administration
- Quality Management
- Professional Practice
- Safety & Risk Management
CCM® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Construction Manager / Resident Engineer
- Program Manager / Project Director
- Civil Engineer / MEP Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager / Project Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
The candidates must fulfill the below
- Refer Qualification Matrix
- 48 Months of non-overlapping Responsible in Charge (RIC) Experience
- Education or General Construction Design Experience
- Client References
The candidates must fit into anyone categories
- BA/BS/MA/MS Level architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) or CM qualifying degree through an accredited college or university and 48 non-overlapping months RIC experience.
- AA/AS qualifying degree through an accredited college or university, 48 non-overlapping months RIC experience, plus 4 additional years of general design or construction experience.
- Architecture / Architectural Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Construction Science/Technology / Electrical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 8 years of general design or construction experience plus 48 non-overlapping months of RIC experience.
- The candidate's experience must be recognized during project execution as a key part of a project delivery team.
- The candidate must have had sufficient accountability to assure direct responsibility for the supervision of the Construction Management staff
- For project decision making, the delivery of Construction Management services and communication with and coordination of the other project participants, specifically owners, design professionals, consultants, suppliers, vendors and contractors.
- Note:Did the decisions the candidate was empowered to make directly impact the successful completion of the project? Was the candidate directly responsible for and in charge of Construction Management services and for protecting the interests of the project and the owner?
The 48 non-overlapping months of RIC experience in the seven domains of knowledge
- CBT – Computer Based Test
- MCQs – 200
- Duration – 5 Hrs.
- PSI Testing Center
Recertification – CCM®
- Valid for 5 Yrs.
- 25 Points
- US$. 200/-
- Batch size of 10-15 students.
- Course duration 50 Hrs.
- Regular, Weekend and Fast-track batches (Fridays/Saturdays).