LEED Green Associate is the most accepted green building and environmental design certification in the world developed by US Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED Green Associates examination is enhancing the ability of the participants to design construct and maintain the green buildings.
Green Buildings are in demand due to the need of environmental friendly and resource efficient buildings. Green building concepts are used to construction, design, operation, maintenance of renovation and demolition of the commercial and residential buildings.Learning Objectives
- It helps in efficiently using the resources like water and energy.
- It helps in knowing the health and productivity of dwellers
- It helps in understanding the minimizing waste and pollution
- Helps in the process of selecting materials and products for high performance buildings
- It indicates us in high performance design and construction is adequate planning for the efficient operation and maintenance of a building and its system.
- MEP Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Fundamentals of the Green Building Design & Construction
- Green Building Commissioning
- LEED Rating Systems
- Construction Materials and Process
- LEED Green Associate
- LEED for New Construction
- Course Completion certificate will be issued after completing 80 % attendance
- Internal Assessment will be conducted
- Course completion certificate will be issued after scoring 80 % marks.