Construction Safety Supervisor is a wide variety of skills that include interacting with people with an effective leadership, accident prevention, and communication skills and technical skills such as planning, scheduling, cost control, and productivity improvement, and management skills as project management, contract and document comprehension, and complex problem solving.Learning Objectives
- Helps in better understanding of safety and health duties and responsibilities of a Building Supervisor
- Provides a outline safety planning and organisation at worksite
- It explains the salient WSH legislations for worksites
- Identifies the job hazards and helps in applying the control measures for a construction site including working at the height, demolition of building, excavation, piling, fire, mechanical & electrical and occupational health hazards.
- Assists in carrying out the risk assessment for construction activities
- Helps in conduct safety inspections
- Helps in identification of the causes of accidents and recommend preventive measures
- Helps in conducting the investigation and prepare an incident report
- It helps in explanation of 14 elements of WSH Management System and key features of SS506 and OHSAS18001
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Officer
- Course Completion certificate will be issued after completing 80 % attendance
- Internal Assessment will be conducted
- Course completion certificate will be issued after scoring 80 % marks.