ASQ® CMQ/OE credential holders have skills and competency to become champion in process improvement initiatives in small business to multinational corporations. The CMQ®/OE is considered as a mark of quality excellence in many industries. It helps the credential holders to advance their career, and boosts organization’s bottom line through mastery of quality skills. A CMQ/OE can facilitate and lead team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement, able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.Certification Body
American Society of Quality (ASQ®. USA)Learning Objectives
- To provide a thorough understanding of the Project Quality Management methodologies.
- To prepare Quality Development & Deployment.
- To make the participants understand the 7 Quality Management Tools.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the projects and project management.
- To introduce with various quality initiatives.
- To effectively and efficiently handle projects.
- To understand the contributions the Quality Managers make in an organization.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Quality Management
- Get a clear understanding on how to define the basic organizational designs.
- Be able to describe organizational culture and the definition to quality.
- A good understanding on the leadership qualities & roles.
- Be able to use various change management strategies.
- Empower and drive the teams working towards changes pertaining to quality.
- Apply basic team-building steps and evaluate teams in relation to established goals.
- Internationally recognized course content
- Instructor Led Training
- Copy of Training Materials
- Course Completion Certificate
- The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook: Fourth Edition
- Copy of the training materials
- Sample Questions
- Qualified and experienced trainers in the industry
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in handling projects and training.
- CMQ/OE Certified
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Quality Management Tools
- Customer Focused Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Director
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Program Management.
- 10-year experience required but
- Diploma from a technical or trade school — one year will be waived
- Associate degree — two years waived
- Bachelor's degree — four years waived
- Master's or doctorate — five years waived
- Computer Based CMQ/ OE examination is of two-parts.
- 165-multiple-choice-question for 4.5 hour exam and is offered in English only.
- One hundred and fifty questions are scored and 15 are unscored.
- There are two constructed response (essay) questions.
- Batch size of 10-15 students.
- Course duration 40 Hrs.
- Regular, Weekend and Fast-track batches (Fridays/Saturdays).